Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Addictive little 1X1 mini artworks!!

The other day while reading my favorite blogs, I came across some wonderful little mini artworks on Chrysti's blog. She explained that they were 1x1 collage squares and that she was participating in a swap where she had to make 100!! I became obsessed with these tiny masterpieces and knew that I had to join the Yahoo Group that Chrysti belonged to and join that swap!! So, in my year of NO committments, I have joined the Altered Art Obsession Yahoo group and I have joined the 100 1x1 collage square swap AND I am having a blast making them!!! So far I created my background and I have cut it up into 100 1x1 squares and I have collaged my first 15. So---here are the first 15!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shari!! These are so amazing. I joined the madness and I sooooooo hope I receive some of your lovelies. Your colors and composition are fabulous. You art work is great. ~ Cindy

Crazy Art Girl said...

Cool. Belinda

BTW, I don't need to do one more thing. Thanks.

Harriet Reese said...

Too Cute!

Anonymous said...

Shari...these are absolutely stunning! I just love your artwork!! I signed up for this swap as well. I couldn't resist. The squares are going to be so cool together. I may regret this when I sit down to work on them and only get to my 20th one...LOL!!

Laura said...

Wow! These are totally cool! If possible, can you bring one or two with tomorrow so I can see them in person??? Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Shari these awe amazing!!! I love the backgrounds -- it looks so awesome. I can't wait to get started on mine.

MarilynH said...

These are so cool!!! i LOVE the one word elements---such punch!