Monday, May 24, 2010

I've been included in several Treasuries on Etsy!!!

For those of you who don't know what a Treaury is, it is a group of items selected by other Etsy shop owners that are featured together because the curator of the Treasury likes them and wants to promote them. I am in several Treasuries right  now, but the latest one features my Peter Rabbit Thank You card!!! The link to the Treasury which is called Is It Summer Yet? is http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4bf9f8a1023d6d91dcce1e95/is-summer-here-yet it is curated by Soapy Blessings http://www.etsy.com/shop/SoapyBlessings, who has a lovely Etsy shop full of wonderful handcrafted soaps! Check out the Treasury and her shop!! Make sure to look at all of the other Artisans items in the Treasury...lots of lovely items! Here is a pix of my Peter Rabbit card and some Peter Rabbit tags that I have created!!!





Peter Rabbit Items available in my Etsy Shop Paperlicious & Other Oddities

2 comments:

Jaime Haney said...

Hey that's great! Congratulations on the treasuries. You're cards and tags are soooo cute!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Shari! These are so sweet!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!