Sunday, May 17, 2009

I am getting behind again...

A public admission---I am the "world's worst" blogger, emailer, responder, regular snail mailer, etc.. I am the slowest art creator and I get myself over involved and committed and I FREAK OUT. In the past I have just hidden away and stopped communicating when I couldn't keep up. I am currently working on that issue, so if I owe you a response to a comment or email, a serious THANK YOU, a piece/pieces of art in an exchange or anything else---PLEASE be patient. I am working on it. Getting overwhelmed and procrastinating is one of my biggest flaws/faults/quirks. I hope you can love me, appreciate me and remain friends with me just the way I am. I am a work in progress.

4 comments:

Susie Jefferson said...

Don't stress: life is just too short. I've emailed you privately - I am waaay behind myself. Sometimes, life happens, no matter how carefully you plan!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Hey you! First, you don't ever owe me anything for visiting or writing. It is truly my pleasure to stop by and tell you Hi or how wonderful your work is. I fight the feeling of being behind thing on all of my visiting and commenting and art work too. But then I remember - there are no rules, you do what you want and can when you want and can or it loses all of its power and magic. There are no rules! Make what you want to make, share it when you feel like it and ENJOY it all at your speed. We all work in different ways and at different speeds and for even different reasons so I can't imagine anyone not understanding and appreciating what you share whenever it is you share it. Don't stress! Let go and enjoy! It's your journey and you have to take it your way!

I hope you have a wonderful week. I'll be thinking of you! Don't write back. You don't need to. I know I'll hear from you someday down the road when it's a good time and I will enjoy it all the more! Remember, ENJOY is the key word!

marsha

Beedeebabee said...

Hello there!
Thank you so, so much for putting my giveaway badge here on your blog. I really appreciate your sweetness!!!!
...I can really relate to this post, it's SO EASY in this day and age, to get overwhelmed and freak out...I do it all the time! I have to always remind myself to slow down, take a breath and not stress over the little stuff, or the things I can't change. Sometimes, I have to remind myself over and over!!!
Big smiles to you, and thank you again! Paulette :o)

Beedeebabee said...

Hi again...if you can find the time, (and please do!), I'd love for you to enter my giveaway yourself! Here I am adding another little something for you to do...Sorry!!!
Again, smiles and thank you's, Paulette :o)