Wednesday, September 03, 2008

WHERE I STAND....

"NO WAY, NO HOW, NO McCAIN, NO PALIN"

I rarely get personal or reveal much about myself, my family, my politics, etc. on my blog, but tonight I've decided to be a little open about me. I'd like to let you know where I stand regarding my future, my family's future and my Country's future. I am 100% behind Senator Obama. After watching the Republican Convention this evening on television, I decided that I needed to become a little vocal and a little active in this Presidential Campaign---even if my activism is only a small contribution. I found this website that will send you a FREE Obama button. There are other choices for more elaborate buttons/multiple buttons, etc. if you make a donation (small or large). I am not affiliated with this website. I just think it is a cool thing that they are sending out FREE buttons. I like the idea that your contribution can be a monetary one or just a show of support by wearing a button. I just wanted to let you know.

So, if you want a FREE Obama button, MoveOn's giving them away totally free. Click this link to get a FREE Obama button:

http://pol.moveon.org/obamabuttons/?id=-10484556-pXj.2ox&rc=fb.ads.nonyouth

4 comments:

Alison said...

Thanks for posting this!!! I agree whole-heartedly!! We NEED a CHANGE and OBAMA will bring it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello.I have just built my own website and have included your site along with many other inspirational sites...please could you check out my site..thank you
Donna

www.lilymelba.com

Shari said...

Hello Donna. Thank you for stopping by and for adding a link to my blog on your site. I will also add your info to my favorite blog list. I had trouble loading your web page, but I did find your flickr site and I love your work. It is serene and beautiful. I have been in a very, very long creative slump---hoping it will pass soon. I haven't created or blogged in a long time and have had little traffic on my blog, so it was nice to see that somebody wondered over here to take a peek. Please keep in touch---I'd like to get to know you.
-shari

Anonymous said...

Hello Shari..not sure if I replied back...Thank you for your lovely comments...I love your site and think you are extremely talented and very inspirational....Its a privaledge to include you on my site...I have finally connected with my creative side.."so to speak" and just getting to know amazingly talented people...It`s great to connect with your creative side...and creative people....bye for now Donna