Monday, February 05, 2007

Mosaic In Orange (my favorite color)


Mosaic In Orange (my favorite color)
Originally uploaded by luvs2create2.

It's too cold to go outside today so I decided it was a perfect day to create art!! This technique is one that I learned in a class last summer at Art Unraveled in Phoenix, AZ taught by Gail Rusakkov. I have made several pieces similar to this one. The other are 12x12 and this one is 8x8. Thinking about trying to sell this one or at least exhibit it. One of my 2007 goals is to sell some of my artwork. I guess I really need to think about it a little bit more. Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! My house is all oranges, yellows, and reds!

Kristy C said...

I LOVE this! I have not worked too much with orange as I have found it a bit challenging! You did such a great job! love it love it!