Friday, January 19, 2007

I'M BACK AND CREATING ART!

Actually I've been back (from Florida) since the first week of January, but it has taken me these past few weeks to reorganize and get back to the reality of my life at home. I tend to have a really hard time adjusting to being home after an extended vacation. That being said, I am really back now and I have been trying to catch up on current artsy obligations that are due this month. I have completed my charms for Amber's 2007 International Artistic Charms Exchange swap, my pages for Susie LaFond's "Portal Themed" Skinny Book, and my True Colors Green 1x1 squares for the Altered Art Obsessions group January exchange. I am still working on Vicki Sun's Calendar Journal for the CaledarGirlz group Round Robin. Here are pix of all three.... **background re-purposed from original photo by Katya Knyazeva



3 comments:

Fran S said...

Look at you go! You are not the same woman who did not know how to even use her tools at AU! I love your charms. And the best part of AU was meeting fun people like you! Welcome home...

Are you coming to Phoenix? You never said if your friend had convinced you or not...
xoxo, Fran

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

where have you been hiding??? Miss you!
Love the art!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shari,
You've been a busy gal! I *love* your skinny book page--lucky me is in that swap too, so I'll get one of my own...woo hoo!!!

Your bears creamed my Saints-- I'll never get over it :D hehee

xoxs
Carla