Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wedding Favor Tags - Personalized Meant To Bee

Thank you to Stacie for sending me this wonderful picture of her wedding favors! She used my handmade, personalized Meant To Bee Wedding Favor Wish Tags! Don't these wedding favor tags look perfect on the little jars of honey? They would also make a great addition to a Beeswax Candle wedding favor. These tags are available to purchase in my Etsy Shop Paper & Other Oddities by luvs2create2. These wedding favor wish tags are also available without personalization. See picture below.


1 comment:

Nan said...

Love your tags...I haven't seen you on any challenges recently so thought I'd come see what you've been working on. I just opened my Etsy shop and really love making things for it. Mine is The Curious Little Door. I'm off to see your shop. :) Nan